The Pupil Accounting Department provides pupil accounting services to the constituent districts within the Bay-Arenac Intermediate School District. Essential functions of this department include:
- Auditing of attendance requirements;
- Distributing pupil accounting and Michigan Student Data System (MSDS);
- Notifying school districts of deadlines and changes for state requirements;
- Providing training for pupil accounting and Michigan Student Data System (MSDS);
- Serving as a liaison between the Michigan Pupil Accounting and Attendance Association and the locals in each organization; and
- Submitting electronic reports to Michigan Department of Education by required deadlines.
Forms can be found at: http://cgresd.net/page/174